Online Glass Policy for breakage of fixed glass in Kenya | Britam - Kenya
Plate and Glass Policy Banner
Plate and Glass Policy Tab Content
Plate Glass Policy
What is Plate Glass Policy?
Plate glass insurance is a covers that protects against loss of or damage to fixed plate glass caused by accident or misfortune of an accidental nature.
Plate glass insurance is insurance coverage against damage to or breakage of large panes of glass such as shop windows.
- Covers the breakage of plate glass. ...
- It covers the cost of making good accidental breakage of insured glass by any reason whatever, except those that are specifically excluded.
- It also provides protection for loss or damage to ornamental, embossed, lettered or stained plate or sheet glass.
We often underestimate the cost of replacing broken or damaged glass windows and doors. Unlike some types of cosmetic building repairs which may wait until a later time, repairing a window which separates the outside elements from the inside of the building needs quick attention.
Below are some of the key:
- Commercial business owners e.g. manufacturers,
- Home owners
- Educational institutions
- Health facilities
- Real estate owners
These perils covered include:
- Malicious damage
- Riots andStrikes
- Breakage from vehicles, animals, nature related.